A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeon Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeon Lee, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Catholic University Of Korea, Seoul.
Dr. Lee has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeon H Lee MD is a male Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeon H. Lee practice?
- Dr. Jeon Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeon Lee practices Therapeutic Radiology near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Johnson City, NY and Dunkirk, NY.
See Newark Radiologists.