A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeon Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeon Lee, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Catholic University Of Korea, Seoul.
Dr. Lee has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeon H Lee MD is a male Radiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeon H. Lee practice?
- Dr. Jeon Lee has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jeon Lee practices Therapeutic Radiology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hamburg, NY and Tonawanda, NY.
See Buffalo Radiologists.