Dr. Jeon Hoo Lee MD is a male Oncologist , has 44 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Radium Therapy, and Medical Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeon Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeon Lee, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Catholic University Of Korea, Seoul.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lee has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeon H. Lee practice?
Dr. Jeon Lee practices Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Radium Therapy, and Medical Oncology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hamburg, NY and Dunkirk, NY.
See Buffalo Radiologists and Buffalo Oncologists.