A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeon Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeon Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeon Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Hanyang University, Seoul.
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Battle Creek Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeon Woo Lee MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeon W. Lee practice?
- Dr. Jeon Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeon Lee practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Internists, Vancouver Critical Care Practitioners, and Vancouver Pulmonologists.