A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeon Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeon Lee is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeon Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Hanyang University, Seoul.
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Battle Creek Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeon Woo Lee MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeon W. Lee practice?
- Dr. Jeon Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeon Lee practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Internists, Vancouver Critical Care Practitioners, and Vancouver Pulmonologists.