A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeong Ryu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryu graduated from Pusan National University.
Dr. Ryu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeong Ho Ryu MD is a male Neurologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jeong H. Ryu practice?
- Dr. Jeong Ryu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeong Ryu practices Neurology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Burr Ridge, IL.
See Chicago Neurologists.