A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jep Dalton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jep Dalton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jep Dalton, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalton graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Dalton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jep P Dalton MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jep P. Dalton practice?
- Dr. Jep Dalton has 1 office location.
Dr. Jep Dalton practices Gastroenterology near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Gastroenterologists.