A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeptha Curtis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curtis
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Curtis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeptha Curtis, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Infarction
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Curtis graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Curtis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeptha Pelham Curtis MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeptha P. Curtis practice?
- Dr. Jeptha Curtis has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeptha Curtis practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Greenwich, CT.
See Greenwich Internists and Greenwich Cardiologists.