A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeptha Curtis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeptha Curtis, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Infarction
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Curtis graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Curtis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Curtis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeptha Curtis practice?
Dr. Jeptha Curtis practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Branford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT and West Haven, CT.
See Branford Internists and Branford Cardiologists.