A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeral Ahtone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahtone graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Ahtone has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Kaufman
- Harris Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeral Lee Ahtone MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeral L. Ahtone practice?
- Dr. Jeral Ahtone has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeral Ahtone practices Emergency Medicine near Kaufman, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Kaufman Emergency Physicians.