A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerald Albrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerald Albrich, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology and Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Albrich graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Albrich has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerald Edward Albrich MD is a male Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jerald E. Albrich practice?
- Dr. Jerald Albrich has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerald Albrich practices Urology and Therapeutic Radiology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Urologists and Portland Radiologists.