A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerald Altman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerald Altman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerald Altman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Altman graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Altman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerald S Altman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jerald S. Altman practice?
- Dr. Jerald Altman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jerald Altman practices Otolaryngology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Otolaryngologists.