A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerald Chaffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chaffin
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chaffin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerald Chaffin, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaffin graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Chaffin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- St Francis Hospital - Mountain View
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerald Duane Chaffin MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerald D. Chaffin practice?
- Dr. Jerald Chaffin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerald Chaffin practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Mountain View, MO.
See Mountain View Emergency Physicians and Mountain View Primary Care Doctors.