A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerald Chaffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chaffin
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Chaffin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerald Chaffin, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaffin graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Chaffin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- St Francis Hospital - Mountain View
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerald Duane Chaffin MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerald D. Chaffin practice?
- Dr. Jerald Chaffin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerald Chaffin practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Mountain View, MO.
See Mountain View Emergency Physicians and Mountain View Primary Care Doctors.