A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerald Chaffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerald Chaffin, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaffin graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Chaffin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- St Johns Hospital - Cassville Main St
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerald Chaffin MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerald Chaffin practice?
- Dr. Jerald Chaffin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jerald Chaffin practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Cassville, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Mountain View, MO and Branson, MO.
See Cassville Emergency Physicians and Cassville Family Physicians.