A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerald Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerald Cooper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerald Cooper, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Dekalb Memorial Hospital Inc
- Parkview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerald L Cooper MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerald L. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Jerald Cooper has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerald Cooper practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Orthopedic Surgeons.