Learn more about Dr. Jerald Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerald Cooper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerald Cooper, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Dekalb Memorial Hospital Inc
- Parkview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerald L Cooper MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerald L. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Jerald Cooper has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerald Cooper practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Surgeons.