A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerald Duncan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerald Duncan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerald Duncan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncan graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Duncan has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Mckenzie Regional Hospital
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerald M Duncan MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jerald M. Duncan practice?
- Dr. Jerald Duncan has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jerald Duncan practices Allergy & Immunology near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, TN and Memphis, TN.
See Germantown Allergists.