A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerald Einziger, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Einziger graduated from Saint Louis University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Einziger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- Ojai Valley Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Einziger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jerald Einziger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerald P. Einziger practice?
Dr. Jerald Einziger practices Diagnostic Radiology near Tarzana, CA.
See Tarzana Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Garret Einziger, Dr. Garrett Einziger, Dr. Gerald Einziger, Dr. Geraldo Einziger