A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerald Einziger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerald Einziger is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerald Einziger, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Einziger graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Einziger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- Ojai Valley Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Einziger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerald P. Einziger practice?
Dr. Jerald Einziger practices Diagnostic Radiology near Tarzana, CA.
See Tarzana Radiologists.