A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerald Ford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerald Ford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerald Ford, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ford graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Ford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerald Milton Ford MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jerald M. Ford practice?
- Dr. Jerald Ford has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerald Ford practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ashland, KY.
See Ashland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.