A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerald Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerald Friedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerald Friedman, MD, PC is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Friedman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerald N Friedman MD and PC is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jerald N. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Jerald Friedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerald Friedman practices Surgery near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phillipsburg, NJ.
See Easton Surgeons.