A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerald Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerald Friedman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerald Friedman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Friedman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Friedman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerald N. Friedman practice?
Dr. Jerald Friedman practices Surgery near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, NJ and Phillipsburg, NJ.
See Easton Surgeons.