A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerald Friedman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Warren General Hospital
- Easton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Friedman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jerald Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerald N. Friedman practice?
Dr. Jerald Friedman practices Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, and Gynecologic Oncology near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, NJ and Phillipsburg, NJ.
See Easton Surgeons, Easton Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Easton Cardiologists, and Easton Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Garrett Friedman, Dr. Gerry Friedman, Dr. Geraldo Friedman, Dr. Garret Friedman