A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerald Gilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerald Gilbert is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerald Gilbert, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Gilbert has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
- Moses Taylor Hospital
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerald Blair Gilbert MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jerald B. Gilbert practice?
- Dr. Jerald Gilbert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerald Gilbert practices Urology near Nanticoke, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Scranton, PA.
See Nanticoke Urologists.