Surgical Specialist, Urologists
Downtown Scranton
225 Penn Ave
Scranton, PA 18503
570-342-7864
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

|  Poor customer service  |  show details
Mar 10th, 2012

I do not want to comment on the quality of care provided by Dr. Gilbert and the rest of the physicians at Delta Medix, but I know that the customer service has been extremely poor. In trying to make appointments and get tests scheduled, I have called the office perhaps 35 times over a month period. I was able to speak with a person only 1 of those times (and they were not helpful) - the rest of the time I was directed to a voice mailbox to leave a message. I was not even able to get through to the front desk. Some of the time my messages were returned; other times they are not. (The answering machines all say that if they do not return your call within 48 hours, to call back). I am very disappointed in a doctor's office that will only speak to your on their terms, in their timing. I would much rather call and be able to speak to someone, even the front desk, rather than leaving messages and trying to stay near the phone for their response, because I know if I miss their call, I will not be able to call them back. I have never had an experience like this with a doctor's office before and I am very disappointed.