Dr. Jerald Gilbert Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jerald Gilbert?

March 4th, 2016

Prostate

Dr. Gilbert is one of the worst Dr's I have ever met. My husband trusted him for at least 4 years and thank GOD we got another Dr because my husband has stage 4 cancer under his care lack of.

February 22nd, 2015

Very disappointed in my treatment. Because of neglect by Dr Gilbert, I nearly bled to death. Changed Drs and was healed.

January 1st, 2015

Dr Gilbert was the WORST doctor I have ever experienced. The absolute worst bed side manner I have ever seen in a doctor. Completely unsympathetic, unkind, and cold. Took the effort to get transfered to another hospital just so that another doctor could perform my procedure. I would NOT reccomend him, and in fact, I would strongly urge anyone against him. Absolutrly terrible

March 10th, 2012

Poor customer service

I do not want to comment on the quality of care provided by Dr. Gilbert and the rest of the physicians at Delta Medix, but I know that the customer service has been extremely poor. In trying to make appointments and get tests scheduled, I have called the office perhaps 35 times over a month period. I was able to speak with a person only 1 of those times (and they were not helpful) - the rest of the time I was directed to a voice mailbox to leave a message. I was not even able to get through to the front desk. Some of the time my messages were returned; other times they are not. (The answering machines all say that if they do not return your call within 48 hours, to call back). I am very disappointed in a doctor's office that will only speak to your on their terms, in their timing. I would much rather call and be able to speak to someone, even the front desk, rather than leaving messages and trying to stay near the phone for their response, because I know if I miss their call, I will not be able to call them back. I have never had an experience like this with a doctor's office before and I am very disappointed.

June 28th, 2017