Dr. Jerald Giles Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jerald Giles?

Thyroid Issues

Posted on July 29th, 2014

This dr is a very Pleasant Friendly Caring Doctor. I could tell quickly i was comfortable talking to hi. It felt just like talking to a good friend/ i knew would be there for me thru all my thyroid issues. When i went into his office with some neck discomfort, He examed my neck and right away went for ultrasound. I was told i had 2 nodules that needed biopsied, Well of course i was in a panic after that, but i knew i was in good hands and had to have Faith i had not Serious, Well i found out after biopsy the nodules were Suspicious for Foll neoplasm so will be going in for surgery soon to remove half thyroid to have it looked at. There is a 70 percent chance no cancer. I got to Believe no cancer will be found. I believe Dr Giles will perform to the best of his abillity during my surgery. I highly recommend this doctor

What a wonderful Doctor.

Posted on September 4th, 2013

Dr. Giles is the first specialist I have seen in many years. I have nodules on my thyroid gland. He was extremely personable, a great listener, and a truly thorough and caring person. Although new in the field (just under 5 years), I felt as if he were totally confident, thorough and meticulous. I highly recommend him for his high quality of knowledge, education and extreme detail with each patient. I highly recommend!!!

Posted on August 1st, 2017