Dr. Jerald Giles Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jerald Giles?

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.

Have you seen Dr. Jerald Giles?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 29th, 2014

Thyroid Issues

This dr is a very Pleasant Friendly Caring Doctor. I could tell quickly i was comfortable talking to hi. It felt just like talking to a good friend/ i knew would be there for me thru all my thyroid issues. When i went into his office with some neck discomfort, He examed my neck and right away went for ultrasound. I was told i had 2 nodules that needed biopsied, Well of course i was in a panic after that, but i knew i was in good hands and had to have Faith i had not Serious, Well i found out after biopsy the nodules were Suspicious for Foll neoplasm so will be going in for surgery soon to remove half thyroid to have it looked at. There is a 70 percent chance no cancer. I got to Believe no cancer will be found. I believe Dr Giles will perform to the best of his abillity during my surgery. I highly recommend this doctor

September 4th, 2013

What a wonderful Doctor.

Dr. Giles is the first specialist I have seen in many years. I have nodules on my thyroid gland. He was extremely personable, a great listener, and a truly thorough and caring person. Although new in the field (just under 5 years), I felt as if he were totally confident, thorough and meticulous. I highly recommend him for his high quality of knowledge, education and extreme detail with each patient. I highly recommend!!!

August 1st, 2017