Reproductive Endocrinologist
8230 Walnut Hill Lane
Suite 300
Dallas, TX 75231
214-750-5500
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

• Currently 3.0547945205479 of 4 stars
  • Currently 2.7808219178082 of 4 stars
  • Currently 2.8219178082192 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Shannon W. on Mar 10th, 2014

Dr Goldstein is very professional and compassionate. Upfront and determined to get to the root cause of your fertility issues, not just find a fix for you. I will always remember the time my husband asked him why he decided to choose his profession, his response was "Because I like to make people happy". Obviously a doctor that truly cares about his patients and not one trying to get you in and out for money. I would highly recommend him and his entire staff for anyone wanting to find a great fertility specialist.

|  So far so good!  |  show details
by S Reed on May 24th, 2013

I have had a wonderful experience thus far with Dr. Goldstein. He was very knowledgable about infertility and IVF, has high success rates, and lots of people who wouldn't have otherwise been pregnant to write great reviews. I am starting my IVF cycle in June and cannot wait to post the good news!

|  Amazing Doctor  |  show details
by Michelle Cooper on Apr 23rd, 2013

I had an amazing experience with Dr. Goldstein. I just delivered twin boys in March thanks to him. Words cannot express our happy we are and now our family is complete. He is thorough and cares about his patients. The staff is also excellent. They are all so professional and knowledgable. We did IVF to get our babies. Go to Fertility Specialists of Texas if you need help conceiving. They truly made our dreams of having a baby come true!

|  Wonderful Experience!!!!  |  show details
by Mallory W. on Mar 26th, 2013

I just recently saw Dr. Goldstein for IVF and cannot tell you enough how smooth and great everything went! If you've gone through IVF before you know what an emotional rollercoaster ride it is and you don't need more stress than you're already under! When I first came to Dr. Goldstein I was depressed, hopeless and full of doubt. I live in Austin and had been seeing another RE for 2years prior and did my first IVF there and had a terrible experience, way too many eggs, embryologist never once called me throughout the retrieval transfer time, severley hyperstimulated as well as never knowing what was going on and feeling like I was playing the doctor. Needless to say, that cycle failed and left me with so many questions. Believe me, when I first saw Dr. Goldstein I had a ton of questions and he answered them all as best and as honest as he could. He was very blunt and that's what I needed, coming from another doctor who sugar coated everything but wasn't getting me pregnant. I wasn't looking for a friend, I wanted a baby. That was Dr. Goldstein's theory is that yeah that's great if you can make someone feel good but his goal was a baby. He is very compassionate about what he does and takes it very seriously. I never once felt like he was in it for the money, also considering he is a lot more affordable than a lot of places! His nurses are all SO wonderful, knowledgeable and extremely compassionate. I really bonded with Tiecha, she is also a military wife and we shared so much in common! She let me know I could call her WHENEVER with any questions or anything and really made me feel comfortable. They will all go out of their way to do anything to help you and talk to you as long as you need. The embryologist Dr. Guerrero is so nice and always calls to explain everything you need to know and answers any questions you have. Heck, even the anesthesiologist was awesome and made me feel so comfortable the day of retrieval and Amy one of the nurses gives a wonderful IV, coming from someone who hates needles! My cycle was way calmer, smooth and now I'm waiting to take my Beta on Thursday but I have already cheated and have a dark positive HPT! :) Even if this cycle doesn't end up working for me, I will be driving to Dallas again because I don't believe there is any better Dr. or Lab! Having a terrible experience before has really led me appreciate each and everything and I have not been disappointed here.  I cannot thank everyone there enough for getting me to this point, you have helped make our dreams come true and we will be forever grateful! If you really want a baby, don't waste your time and money with other doctors because I so regret wasting ours before coming here.

|  Good Doctor, but bad office staff  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2013

We have a beautiful baby boy, so I will always be grateful to Dr. Goldstein. However, I feel I have to write a review as I don't think I have any other recourse to complain about the experience. We, as most people, did not have unlimited finances to go through infertility treatments. We saved for the treatment and were paying cash throughout. The first in vitro failed. We were devastated, but decided to gamble one more time. We had depleted a good bit of our savings for the first, so the second required a loan to complete. Once we were pregnant, we were taken into a room and informed we still owed money for the first treatment! Imagine our surprise, but we just couldn't financially pay the amount owed, however we wanted to pay what we owed, especially to someone who helped us receive such a gift. We asked they send us a bill monthly and we would pay. This was for several reasons including knowing that all payments were being applied and for tax purposes. This was going along well until there were a couple of months we didn't receive a bill. (I know people say that, but we really didn't!) Having a difficult pregnancy, we honestly didn't think about it. We never received a phone call from the office, just a phone call from a collections company. I immediately called the office and explained we had not received a bill from them. Keep in mind, this was their billing error to begin with. They apologized and said they would take us out of collections. They did, we received a bill...we paid it. Then, it started happening again. This time, we were placed into collections even as the check was in the office! We called again...they removed us. We ended up setting up a direct payment plan from a credit card and asked they take the amount out on a certain date. This went along just fine, and we received a new statement every month with the payment applied. Our goal was to pay off the bill early, which we did. My husband called and paid off the amount due according to the latest bill. About thirty minutes later, he received another call stating there was another one hundred dollars that was for them taking us out of collections. This was a year after the collections issue and was never mentioned until after the final payment was made. It is not on any single written correspondence, and we had no idea it was even there. No one ever said anything about it. Then, we started getting more calls from the collections company regarding this hundred dollars. As it stands right now, my husband just received a phone call saying it was all a big mistake, and they have rectified the situation. None of this sounds right. Throughout this experience, I have had numerous questions regarding financial responsibility. I have questioned why I was paying lab bills (from the lab) when the original "global billing" supposedly included labs, for instance. We had a frozen embryo we just decided not to implant, and this situation played a role in that decision. As doctors are concerned, Dr. Goldstein and his embryologist are probably leaders in their fields. However, if you choose him, be prepared for numerous hidden fees and other issues that will arise during the experience. It is my advice to make sure you have several thousand in reserve so you won't have to worry about finances once you are successful!

Jan 16th, 2013

I have PCOS and it's difficult for me to conceive. After going to 4 dr's over 5yr span. I decided to try 1 final attempt and went to dr goldstein. I had 3 failed IUI's so he recommend invitro. It worked the 1st cycle and I have my 1yr old son. Now, I am currently preg with twins from an frozen embro cycle, which was also done by dr goldsetin. He placed back my remaining 2 embryos conceived from my original invitro cycle. My tenetive due date is Aug. 24th.... He's not the best at 'talking bedside manner or anything,' but what do you expect from a male? lol BUT he's very honest, which is what I liked. Although I have my 1yr old son from the invitro, his twin did not survive in utero past 3months. Dr goldstein was honest and told me upfront what he expected, which was for the other baby not to make it. So I was prepared when I lost that one but kept the other. The honesty is so refreshing and i did not have to worry about paying my money in vain with false hope!

Nov 14th, 2012

My first visit with Dr Goldstein really creeped me out- not how you want to feel when you are dealing with infertility (or anything really). He pushed IVF over everything even though my husband and I have never tried anything else before. I felt like I was in an IVF sales office. My gut feeling was bad - his nurses were ok...office seemed disorganized (they "lost" my medical records and then found them). I also felt uncomfortable and weird when he gave me the ultrasound...I just don't see myself going back to this guy.

|  Bedside Manner Could be Improved  |  show details
Jun 11th, 2012

Though the news delivered wasn't in alignment with my hopes, I mst say the manner in which it was communicated was poor. The staff was very pleasant.

|  First visit was time well spent  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2012

We are getting ready to start a very expensive treatment called IVF. My husband's urologist referred us to Dr. Goldstein as he said that he believes his success rates are the best in Dallas. On our first visit, we talked with the doctor for at least one hour. He went over the complete process and while I have not actually started the process, I can say even if it does not work, this is where I will be staying. I feel very confident that it will work given to that two of my girlfriends have already seen this doctor and both our pregnant. Thank goodness for getting a second opinion. My obgyn had recommended me to somebody else, as her office was closer to my obgyn, however I want to see the person who is the best and I feel that Dr. Goldstein is that person

Dec 27th, 2011

Would recommend him to anyone who is having fertility issues. Very pleased!

|  Dr. Jeralld Goldstein  |  show details
Dec 21st, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Goldstein (and his staff). They are all very caring and Dr. Goldstein is extremely thorough. We are pregnant with twin girls....thanks to Dr. Goldstein's help!

Dec 15th, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Goldstein. I felt completely comfortable with him and his entire staff. Everyone is very professional, yet at the same time the level of sensitivity is very high. If you are looking to find a fertility doctor, I really recommend you meet with Dr. Goldstein. I went to other treatment facilities before going here and Dr. Goldstein is the best.

|  Great doctor. Highly recommend.  |  show details
Nov 7th, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Goldstein and had a very positive experience with him. I sought him out for a second opinion on fertility and ended up switching to him because I was so impressed with him at my first visit. Dr. Goldstein is board certified and has high pregnancy success rates. He also has a very caring bedside manner and spent a great deal of time with me explaining things and allowing me to ask as many questions as needed. He returned my calls quickly and was able to see me promptly when I had a concerning issue. Even after releasing me to my regular OB after I became pregnant he continued to return my calls quickly and treat me as a valued patient when I called with a question. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Goldstein and highly recommend him to anyone facing fertility issues. I plan to see Dr. Goldstein again when I am ready to try for another baby.

|  I am so glad I was referred to this doctor  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2011

After trying to get conceive for about 9 months, I decided to get a HSG due to my family history of a split uterus. My OB/GYN referred me to this doctor for the HSG. After receiving the results, I went back to my normal OB/GYN, but because it hadn't been a full year of trying to conceive she wanted me to just continue as normal. I was told if I wanted to be more aggressive then I would need to follow back up with Dr. Goldstein. I am soooo glad that I did follow back up with him because not only did I have structural problems, I also had hormonal problems that required me to be aggressive QUICKLY because I was running out of time at a much faster rate than I ever imagined. At first I thought he was very quiet and reserved, but when it came time to make a move he was very hands on with how to proceed. All of his medical staff are so nice, hopeful, and sweet. Everyone in this office is very professional. I would recommend them to all of my friends who are having trouble conceiving.

|  Very Impressed  |  show details
Sep 9th, 2011

I have been a patient for quite a few RE's and I have never had a doctor spend as much time with me as Dr Goldstein did. I was very impressed with the professionalism and caring attitude of his office staff and his nurses and MAs were fantastic. I cannot say enough good things about this practice.

|  Excellent RE  |  show details
May 25th, 2011

I can't speak to anyone else's experience, but I consider Dr. Goldstein one of the best. He diagnosed my stage 4 endometriosis via laproscopy. I really wanted to try other treatments before IVF and he was receptive to that. I knew my chances were nil, and I ultimately had to go through IVF. I moved and went to another doctor for IVF. Maybe things have changed, but I saw Dr. Goldstein a ton while I was going through diagnostics. I had terrible veins, so he would draw my blood personally. I have a complicated case because of my age and diagnosis and I would with out hesitation go to him for IVF #2.

Apr 19th, 2011

Overall I love Dr. Goldstein.

Apr 14th, 2011

Dr. Goldstein was very thorough and skilled. We had success on both attempts with him. We highly recommend him to anyone seeking reproductive assistance.

|  Amazing  |  show details
Apr 14th, 2011

My husband and I underwent three IVF cycles with Dr. Goldstein and have had G-R-E-A-T success. He is very professional and personable. I felt very much like a person and not just a number. His staff is friendly and thorough. I recommend his practice to anyone seeking reproductive assistance. We cannot thank him enough for his expert knowledge/ability in facilitating us to complete our family!

|  Positive outcome  |  show details
Apr 7th, 2011

I would recommend Dr. Goldstein. He is the only fertility doctor Ive seen. He is honest about outcomes. The facility is great and all procedures are done there at the Frisco office. Its very comfortable and staff is great. You can also get the regular checks in Dallas office if its closer. I am delighted to share that I am 12 weeks pregnant. Oh by the way I did IVF.

|  Understanding  |  show details
Mar 31st, 2011

I saw Dr. Goldstein after moving to Dallas from another city. My husband works at the medical school here ( he is a resident) and asked who I should see. I was given Dr. Goldstein's name and quickly realized that he is the real deal. He spoke with us for about an hour on our first visit and we decided to do IVF. I had previously done IUI's in different city. We met with financial counselor there and started. Our first cycle was cancelled as I had a cyst, however we transferred two embryos and I have twins. Word of moutn is important... for us it was all the difference.

|  Janet B., Patient  |  show details
Mar 31st, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Goldstein and had a very positve experience with him. I sought him out for a second opinion on fertility and ended up switching to him because I was so impressed with him at my first visit. Dr. Goldstein is board certified and has high pregancy success rates. He also has a very caring bedside manner and spent a lot of time with me explaining things and allowing me to ask questions. He returned my calls quickly and was able to see me quickly when I had a concerning issue. Even after releasing me to my regular OB when I became pregant he continued to return my calls quickly and treat me as a valued patient when I called with a question. I can not say enough good things about Dr. Goldstein and highly recommend him to anyone facing fertility issues. I plan to see Dr. Goldstein again when I am ready to try for another baby.

|  Worth the Wait  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2011

Very affordable. This doctor definately is more interested in getting patients pregnant than the money. That is my impression and I believe this is why he is not as expensive as the other doctors. Besides having excellent success rates he is very modest. That is why I saw him once you meet him, you will see he is gifted. Seriously, if you are thinking about going thru infertility treatment you have to meet Dr. Goldstein. He is nice, his office is nice.... I'm just so happy.

|  Baby on the way  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2011

Dr. Goldstein helped us to achieve a pregnancy with one round of IVF. He always took his time during our appointments and called back promptly if we had any questions. I would recommend him to a friend.

|  Affordable and Caring  |  show details
by Susan Baker on Jan 31st, 2011

I saw Dr. Goldstein after having been referred by my OBGYN at Presby. Plano. I was sad, depressed, nervous and fragile. His nurse met with me first and when thru everything I have been thru and then I met Dr. Goldstein for over an hour. He went thru everthing. I did not have my old records, but he called me after reviewing them. What he said would happen, actually happened. I did on more cycle of clomid and then went thru IVF and am pregnant!!! I am so glad I found somebody who would work for me. I would have paid twice what we ended up paying for IVF if I had known know what I did not know then.

|  The BEST RE Ever!!!!  |  show details
Jan 27th, 2011

We went in knowing we needed IVF, due to my having my tubes removed in 2005. I went to one popular Re in Frisco, with high success rates, his bedside manner was not very good, but it was his staff I couldn't deal with. I decided, after seeing Dr. Goldstein spoken highly about on an infertility site to go see him. His staff is EXCELLENT and he was responsive to my every need,as well. He spent a lot of time with us and cared so much about getting us preggers. I knew he was "the one".We got preggers on the first try and now have 9 month old triplets! We are SOOOO happy. I don't really get some of the comments, I can't imagine this is the same office I went to. I think some people become frustrated b/c they don't get preggers and look for somewhere to place the blame and frustration. Not everyone who goes into this will get pregnant, it's reality. You have to know and be willing to accept this going in.I will always defend Dr. Goldstein and his staff, they are WONDERFUL people. I would trust them COMPLETELY. Love 'em....love 'em....love 'em!!!!!!

|  Another Great Success Story  |  show details
by Danielle Hammonds on Aug 29th, 2010

Just to update our original post from May 3, 2009. Since seeing Dr. Goldstein our journey to having a baby has been an experience we won't forget. As far as the Dr. and his care I couldn't have asked for anyone better. Dr. Goldstein was very knowledgeable in all areas of fertility issues and was able to explain and answer every question me or my husband had. We had our surgery on May 1, 2009 and got pregnant with our first child by June 2009. Unfortunately that pregnancy ended in a miscarriage in July 2009. Dr. Goldstein's office was very supportive during this hard time and was available at anytime to listen or answer the many questions that we had. In January we discovered that we were once again pregnant. We were so excited! Our baby is due in October and things have been going great. Thank you Dr. Goldstein and staff for all the help and support you gave on our journey.

|  Very Caring  |  show details
by Shannon Bolling on Aug 9th, 2010

I was told by my obgyn that Dr. Goldstein was a good doctor. I have seen many and with regard to recurrent miscarriages he is very good. I never waited long to see him and he explained things to me that made everything fit together. I went thru IVF with him and have twins now.

|  IVF doctor  |  show details
by Lisa Miller on Aug 8th, 2010

Excellent physician. I have seen one other infertility doctor, however Dr. Goldstein was very detailed and developed a plan that got me pregnant.

|  Unhappy  |  show details
by P.L. on Jul 15th, 2010

I met with Dr. Goldstein after I waited 55 minutes. When I finally did meet with him, I felt like he was rushing my visit. I was disappointed. I went to another infertility doctor up the road.

|  Unfortunate waste of time and money  |  show details
by J.C. on May 27th, 2010

I met with Dr. Goldstein after my doctor recommended that I go to him. He was nice but I just felt rushed through the office and was told that I needed IVF. I was not ready to do IVF. I went online and found another infertility doctor in the area and now I am pregnant with twins on my first insemination.

|  Understanding Doctor  |  show details
by Plano Radiologist on May 6th, 2010

I have history of endometriosis and we have seen several specialists. Dr. Goldstein spent literally an hour with me going over all the treatments that I have done. We did clomid for three months which did not work and then IVF and I am pregnant with twins. We cannot thank him and his office enought. I guess that is why we had to wait so long for our first appointment to see him.

|  STUNNED BY HIS PROFESSIONALISM  |  show details
by Pep on Mar 26th, 2010

I was very hesitant before my appointment, because I was referred by my dear friend to a different Reproductive Endocrinonlogist and I was very disappointed by the way he started pushing me to repeat tests that I already completed at different place that is covered by my insurace. I did not like his unwillingness to listen, so I decided not to go back to him and while i was googling I came accross of Dr. Goldstein but I read mixed review on this website about him. So I took a chance and went on my appointment date which was yesterday. I was able to get an appointment in less than 3 days. Like I said , I was very hesitant at first as soon as my husband and I got to meet him he welcomed us. Took the time to review the Ultrasound CD that I had by now 3weeks ago and explained everything unlike rushing me to have one done in his office. We discussed where we should start our treatment based on the options he gave us. It was just a different experience. At the end, I felt comfortable enough to repeat an Ultrasound at his office and I am so glad I did it. Since it was on Day 3 of Menstruation cycle, it was a perfect time to learn about my ovarian reserve along with the blood work he did in his office. He quickly diagnosised me wihtPCOS which has been difficult by 3 other doctors to give my that Diagnosis, and we had to take a different route on my treatment due to one enlarged cyst that is in my right ovary. He wants to see if birthcontrol pills along with Glucophage would help or if I will need laparoscopic treatment. He gave me time to think about it and I called in the afternoon to let them know I will stay on birthcotrol pill and take some holistic measure before i do the surgery. He was fine with it. Immediately placed my order to the pharmacy. And today, I see all my lab results with his comments on the secured on line service they have. I have been just amazed by the promptness of his staff and him. I have been to many OBGYN/ Primary DR. and RE and yet by far he has exceeded my expectation. I promise to keep up dating my rating as this will be a long journey we may have to take with him. But it seems to us " this is a beginning of a good relationship". I hope and pray that it will be. I am tired of looking for Dr's. going over my history and pay most of the time out of pocket for the same old same unprofessional treatment.

|  I have not one complaint... only praise!  |  show details
by Kristen on Feb 24th, 2010

This is not my 1st infertility rodeo. We conceived our 1st child in NYC (and I DID NOT like my fertility specialist - poor bedside manner, looooong wait, etc.), but moved to Dallas and I went to Dr. Goldstein after a referral from a friend. I am very picky when it comes to doctors, and I FOR ONCE don't have a compaint! First off, the office was very nice and the staff was very friendly. My 1st meeting, I was blown away. His nurse Nancy was the first person to meet with me --- she was very nice. Dr. Goldstein spent a lot of time with me; listened carefully and then was very thorough about my options (obviously extremely knowledgable). They are always extremely punctual. I have never waited more than 4 or 5 minutes at an appt. They always call with test results the day they say they are going to... I've never had a problem/conflict in scheduling appointments. We are in the middle of my first cycle of injectables/IUI... and I pray that it works! Even if it doesn't this month, I will continue to see Dr. Goldstein... I highly recommend him!

|  Helped me get pregnant  |  show details
by Lisa M on Jan 23rd, 2010

I saw Dr. Goldstein after a friend told me about him. The office staff was very nice and courteous. He spent a lot of time explaing to me my condition and we did testing. After meeting to discuss the results, I decided to do IVF as I had already done clomid for 6 months. He went over the cost and what was involved with the treatment and I just had my first ultrasound and have twins. We are very happy. His office is great, his staff is great and he is very easy to talk too. I would recommend him very highly.

|  Horrible  |  show details
by J.T. on Jan 20th, 2010

I agree with previous posters who state that Dr. Goldstein is terrible. Do NOT go to this doctor. He was late, never fully explained what was wrong, and never got me pregnant. I went to another infertility doctor and got pregnant. If you have been referred to Dr. Goldstein, go to someone else. I do not recommend Dr. Goldstein at all.

Doctor's Response

As a physician, I do not like to hear that a patient did felt like that I was late or did not explain treatment options. Unfortunately, with the anonymity of the internet, it is difficult to verify. If I as a doctor am persistantly late then there is no excuse for this. Obviously we try to spend a lot of time with our patients, which may mean that we run late for a particular appointment. Please contact me personally if there is an issue with our office. We sincerely try to make the fertilty experience as pleasant as possible and it shows thru our success rates

|  The Best!!  |  show details
by Jennifer F on Jan 17th, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Goldstein from my ObGyn who is a Presby. Plano. She told me that he was very easy to talk to and had an excellent reputation. We started with clomid and then conceived with our first cycle of Gonal F. After comparing notes to how others doctors have pushed people to IVF, I am so glad that I met this doctor and his practice.If you are trying to figure out who to go see, I would meet him and decide for yourself... clearly the best in the area

|  A Doctors Doctor !  |  show details
by Julie C on Dec 29th, 2009

I can honestly say that Dr. Goldstein spent more time than any of the three prior infertility doctors that I have seen. We were paying cash for IVF and therefore needed to feel comfortable. Besides being the most affordable of all of the practices that I saw, Dr. Goldstein and his staff are obviously very skilled. Within three months, I was back in my OB's office pregnant with twins!

|  Where is the doc?  |  show details
by R.R. on Dec 5th, 2009

I went to see Dr. Goldstein and after our first visit, I only saw his nurse. I didn't get pregnant and now I am wondering if I wasted my time or money. If I am paying good money for care, I want to see the physician. I went to another doctor and now I am expecting a girl!

|  Avoid this doctor at all costs!  |  show details
by Johnson on Sep 15th, 2009

I do not recommend Dr. Goldstein. There are better infertility doctors in Dallas. Be careful about this one!

|  Creepy  |  show details
by B.T. on Jul 21st, 2009

I didn't like Dr. Goldstein's demeanor. It made me feel weird. Also, I waited way too long to see him.

|  Beware of this doctor  |  show details
by G.T. on Jun 16th, 2009

Possibly the worst infertility doctor in DFW area. I did some research and looked online for respected doctors. When I met with Dr. Goldstein, he rolled his eyes when I said that I did not want to do IVF. After I said I was not interested in IVF, he basically stopped listening to me. I felt so embarrassed. I felt like I was wasting his time.

|  excellent doctor  |  show details
by A Ackerman on Jun 15th, 2009

Truly the best in the Dallas area

|  Worst doctor in Texas  |  show details
May 22nd, 2009

Rude, money hungry. Do not trust. Go to another Fertility doctor1

|  Very Professional Doctor  |  show details
by Danielle Hammonds on May 3rd, 2009

Dr. Goldstein takes a lot of pride in his work and is very knowledgeable in his field. I saw Dr. Golstein for a tubal reversal and he walked me and my husband through the complete process and told us what to expect. He does specialize in IVF but we opted for a reversal because that is what we wanted. Dr. Goldstein used Mary Shiels Hospital for my procedure, and I feel this was a very good choice. It has a more one on one type of care for their patients and was very hospitable. Dr. Goldstein had me stay overnight so I could get the follow-up care I needed following my procedure. I would recommend Dr. Goldstein to anyone wishing to extend their family through his fertility practices.

|  Worst in Texas  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2009

Do not go to him. Rude and not caring.

|  Waste of time and money  |  show details
by Nora@gmail.com on Mar 11th, 2009

Didn't listen. Took my money. Saw only the nurse after my first visit. Not pregnant. No baby. Nothing. Go to another doctor.

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
by Lisa Wong on Feb 11th, 2009

Dr. Goldstein was the most concerned of any of the three doctors in infertility I saw in Dallas. We got pregnant after her first treatment cycle with him.

|  Worst Infertility care in Dallas!  |  show details
by Jane on Dec 11th, 2008

treated me like a number. didn't seem to care about how i have been suffering with infertility. success rates not as good as others in Dallas

|  Bad Doctor!  |  show details
by Kristi Coleman on Oct 20th, 2008

Dr. Goldstein wasted my time, my emotions, and $30,000 of my money of failed IVF cycles. I should have never have gone to him! He is terrible!

|  OK doc  |  show details
Oct 2nd, 2008

Quite clearly motivated by money, but reasonably caring. Not so knowledgable.

Doctor's Response

Unable to establish whether this is a true patient, as no identifiable information provided