A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerald Kay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kay
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kay Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerald Kay, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kay graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Kay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dayton Heart Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerald Kay MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jerald Kay practice?
- Dr. Jerald Kay has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerald Kay practices Psychiatry near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Psychiatrists.