Dr. Jerald Koepke MD Patient Reviews

3.3
  • 7 reviews

August 6th, 2016
I had been suffering a skin disease with seven failed diagnoses from three doctors. Dr. Koepke listened to my concerns, treated me with respect, and came up with a simple treatment that worked almost immediately. Forever grateful. His staff were terrific as well.

March 23rd, 2014
Unhelpful!
He wasn't the least bit helpful. I learned too late about his conflicts of interest. Insurance covered the bill, but it was a big waste of my time. It was nice of him though to donate some of the money to a medical PAC. Do your homework!

September 14th, 2013
Embodiment of what's wrong with American health care
My daughter went to see this guy after suffering for years from allergy and asthma. Did some tests, charged us $431 and said she should try some Zyrtec. Thanks for nothing! Would never in a million years go see this joker.

March 29th, 2013
Unresponsive, foor folloup
On the first visit, he seemed to listen. After that, he ignored seasonal factors that could have helped pinpoint the problem. Never correctly diagnosed the problem and ignored input from other physicians. Impolite.

May 23rd, 2012
He listened to me!
This was the 6th doc in 2 months I've seen, and the only one who actually is looking for the root of my issues. Thank you, Dr. Koepke, for not brushing me off.

March 21st, 2012
Personality conflict?
My children were patients of his for 10 yrs. There has been a definite difference in the way he treated each child - personality differences maybe? OK, I'm here for the medical care not to be his friend. However, following a chronic case of hives lasting months, he wouldn't bother allergy testing my child because she was 2 days short of the 5 weeks recommended since taking a steriod for the hives (from her ped.). This being the only appt. he had in a 2 wk. period I was pretty floored. He then said there would probably never be an answer found and she should just learn to live with it. Hmmm. The hives have continued and worsened. My child needs help and answers not a brush off. So on to a new Dr. as I can't stomach dealing with unresponsiveness again and getting a bill for it.

March 9th, 2011
The Best Allergist I Have Ever Seen
I really like Dr. Koepke, both as a physician and as a human being. He is a very caring doctor who has a lot of clinical experience and excellent training in his specialty. He is well aware of both current and past treatments for allergies and related conditions. Unlike other physicians I have seen, he has always been willing to work with me to develop a treatment plan we both felt comfortable with. My only complaints are that it can be difficult to get an appointment with him, especially if I need to be seen urgently, and that over the years, the quality of his support staff has varied from poor to excellent. Currently, his support staff is very good, however. I highly recommend him.