A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerald Leisy, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Leisy graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Leisy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street
- Via Christi Hospitals Wichita, Inc.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leisy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jerald Leisy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerald W. Leisy practice?
Dr. Jerald Leisy practices Psychiatry near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: , KS.
See Wichita Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Garret Leisy, Dr. Garrett Leisy, Dr. Gerald Leisy, Dr. Geraldo Leisy