A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerald Leisy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerald Leisy is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leisy
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Leisy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerald Leisy, MD, PA is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Leisy graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Leisy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerald W Leisy MD and PA is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jerald W. Leisy practice?
- Dr. Jerald Leisy has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerald Leisy practices Psychiatry near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Psychiatrists.