A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerald Reinhardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerald Reinhardt, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Reinhardt graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Reinhardt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Hospital
- Riverview Healthcare Association
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reinhardt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota - 3 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 15 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerald W. Reinhardt practice?
Dr. Jerald Reinhardt practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Crookston, MN.
Additional practice locations include: East Grand Forks, MN.
See Crookston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.