Dr. Gerald Scholl MD Patient Reviews

• Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Manhasset, NY

3.1

December 7th, 2016
I was humiliated by Dr. Scholl for how I wrapped my sheet around me and he claimed that I looked inappropriate to people who might see me outside of the room. He made me feel uncomfortable and embarrassed with his rude statement.

September 15th, 2014
Two words- RUDE, ARROGANT It's very sad to have those 2 classifications when you are a doctor that specializes in INFERTILITY!

March 18th, 2013
Arrogant
Dr Scholl is perhaps the most arrogant dr I have come across. After 2 failed IVF attempts, I told him opinion from another IVF Dr and he started yelling at me saying this guy is not a doctor tell him to read his medical books etc. It was so intimidating and unprofessional. He was not knowledgable, never explained a thing and almost yelled at you if you questioned anything. Bedside manner is horrible too, he almost throws the sheet off of you as he begins his exam, it's so uncomfortable. I used Cornell and got pregnant in first attempt. I just wasted all the time with dr scholl. He is rude and discourages questions. Billing staff is horrible too. Don't waste your time - go to Cornell !