A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerald Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerald Scott is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerald Scott, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Scott has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Alaska Native Health Center
- Valley Hospital-Palmer,Ak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerald Robert Scott MD is a male Pathologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Jerald R. Scott practice?
- Dr. Jerald Scott has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerald Scott practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Eagle River, AK.
See Eagle River Pathologists.