A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerald Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerald Taylor is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerald Taylor, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Taylor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Valley Medical Center
- Nephi Medical Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerald B Taylor DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerald B. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Jerald Taylor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerald Taylor practices Family Medicine near Nephi, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Green, UT.
See Nephi Primary Care Doctors.