A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerald Thanos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerald Thanos, OB/GYN, Urologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Thanos graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thanos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerald John Thanos MD is a male Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Jerald J. Thanos practice?
- Dr. Jerald Thanos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jerald Thanos practices Gynecology and Obstetrics near Fullerton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Diamond Bar, CA and Yorba Linda, CA.
See Fullerton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.