A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerald Underdahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerald Underdahl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerald Underdahl, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Underdahl graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Underdahl has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerald Peter Underdahl MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jerald P. Underdahl practice?
- Dr. Jerald Underdahl has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jerald Underdahl practices Ophthalmology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Mesa Ophthalmologists.