A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeralyn Brossfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeralyn Brossfield, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Brossfield graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Brossfield has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeralyn Ellice Brossfield MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jeralyn E. Brossfield practice?
- Dr. Jeralyn Brossfield has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeralyn Brossfield practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rancho Mirage, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Springs, CA and La Quinta, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Obstetricians & Gynecologists.