A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeram Chapla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeram Chapla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeram Chapla, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapla graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chapla has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeram Premji Chapla BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeram P. Chapla practice?
- Dr. Jeram Chapla has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeram Chapla practices Internal Medicine near Titusville, FL.
See Titusville Internists.