Overall Review

March 1st, 2016
Been seeing him for 8 tears.Things that bother me!
1)EVERY time I call Dr Chapla's office . The person answering the phone NEVER identifies who whey are! They always say Dr. Chapla. They never say "Dr. Chapla"s office, This is Sue, how may I help you". 2) They only accept CASH or CHECK only! Come on guys!!! This is the 21st century!! 3) There are no computers used in the exam rooms. It only appears they are used for billing. They are still a paper intensive buisness. 4) The office and exam rooms are old and outdated. 5) I'm switching Doctors.......

April 14th, 2015
Rudest doctor ever experienced!! Does not like to answer questions, was told did not have much time to spend which was a very serious medical condition experiencing. Would never recommend this doctor!!! Rude, Rude, Rude is all I can say.

September 4th, 2012
My husband and I are both long term patients of Dr. Chapla. We recommend him highly. He will always take the time needed to answer all our concerns.

August 11th, 2012
He explained my condition in a manner I could understand. I felt that he really cared.

December 18th, 2011
office staf courtious,Dr. will get agitated if to many questions asked when you maynot understand. wants to use home remedies as first atempt to treat condition,some do not work, over all sadifactory.

April 27th, 2011
GREAT DOCTOR, GREAT STAFF!!
I NEEDED A NEW DOCTOR ASAP. I CALLED THE OFFICE AND THEY GAVE ME A SAME DAY NEW PATIENT APPOINTMENT. WHEN I GOT THERE THE OFFICE STAFF WAS PLEASANT AND VERY COURTEOUS. AFTER WAITING 5 MINUTES IW AS CALLED BACK AND THE NURSE WAS VERY NICE AND PROFFESIONAL. DR. CHAPLA GREETED ME BY FIRST NAME AND LISTENED TO MY NEEDS AND CONCERNS AND PRESCRIBED THE MEDICINE ACCORDING TO MY DIAGNOSIS AND WAS INFORMATIVE ON THE STEPS NEEDED TO BE TAKEN TO CARE FOR MYSELF IN A HEALTHY WAY AND VERY CONCERNED WITH MY HEALTH. HE SPENT AT LEAST 45 MINUTES WITH ME AND ASKED THAT I COME BACK IN 2 MONTHS FOR A FOLLOW UP. THE OFFICE STAFF ASKED FOR MY PREFERENCE ON DAY AND TIME AND SCHEDULED FOR WHEN I WANTED TO COME IN. I HAD LABS DONE IN THE OFFICE AND WITHIN 2 DAYS THEY CALLED ME TO GIVE RESULTS AND RECCOMMENDATIONS. I WOULD RECCOMMEND ANY CLOSE FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER SEE DR. CHAPLA. THE FRIEDNLINESS AND EXPERIENCE OF THE STAFF AS WELL AS THE DR WILL KEEP ME COMING BACK FOR MANY MANY YEARS TO COME.

February 3rd, 2011
Office staff are rude, cold and uncaring. Trouble communicating anything to doctor. Never got a call about test results until the next visit.