Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Sep 4th, 2012

My husband and I are both long term patients of Dr. Chapla. We recommend him highly. He will always take the time needed to answer all our concerns.

Aug 11th, 2012

He explained my condition in a manner I could understand. I felt that he really cared.

Dec 18th, 2011

office staf courtious,Dr. will get agitated if to many questions asked when you maynot understand. wants to use home remedies as first atempt to treat condition,some do not work, over all sadifactory.

|  GREAT DOCTOR, GREAT STAFF!!  |  show details
by PLM on Apr 27th, 2011

I NEEDED A NEW DOCTOR ASAP. I CALLED THE OFFICE AND THEY GAVE ME A SAME DAY NEW PATIENT APPOINTMENT. WHEN I GOT THERE THE OFFICE STAFF WAS PLEASANT AND VERY COURTEOUS. AFTER WAITING 5 MINUTES IW AS CALLED BACK AND THE NURSE WAS VERY NICE AND PROFFESIONAL. DR. CHAPLA GREETED ME BY FIRST NAME AND LISTENED TO MY NEEDS AND CONCERNS AND PRESCRIBED THE MEDICINE ACCORDING TO MY DIAGNOSIS AND WAS INFORMATIVE ON THE STEPS NEEDED TO BE TAKEN TO CARE FOR MYSELF IN A HEALTHY WAY AND VERY CONCERNED WITH MY HEALTH. HE SPENT AT LEAST 45 MINUTES WITH ME AND ASKED THAT I COME BACK IN 2 MONTHS FOR A FOLLOW UP. THE OFFICE STAFF ASKED FOR MY PREFERENCE ON DAY AND TIME AND SCHEDULED FOR WHEN I WANTED TO COME IN. I HAD LABS DONE IN THE OFFICE AND WITHIN 2 DAYS THEY CALLED ME TO GIVE RESULTS AND RECCOMMENDATIONS. I WOULD RECCOMMEND ANY CLOSE FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER SEE DR. CHAPLA. THE FRIEDNLINESS AND EXPERIENCE OF THE STAFF AS WELL AS THE DR WILL KEEP ME COMING BACK FOR MANY MANY YEARS TO COME.

Feb 3rd, 2011

Office staff are rude, cold and uncaring. Trouble communicating anything to doctor. Never got a call about test results until the next visit.