Overall Review

April 24th, 2013
Office Staff is Deplorable
I had been a patient with Dr. Kankotia for over 15 years. His new office sign touts "Accepting New Patients", but the past 3 times I've been very sick and called for an appointment, I've been told they are too busy to see me. Yesterday the rude woman who answered the phone told me to go to an Urgent Care or the Emergency Room! I will not be returning.

January 28th, 2013
Old Fashioned Family Doctor Feel
Dr. Kankotia is the best doctor I have had. He listens and spends as long as necessary to get to the problem. He doesn't hesitate to refer or prescribe if necessary. He is interested in your family and asks questions. He is one of a kind in this rush out the door era. He reminds me of my family doctor I had in England growing up and appreciate that he maintains that quality. All my family go to him. His staff have always been extremely friendly and helpful.

November 30th, 2012
Run!
Overall the worst experience we have ever had with a physician. The office appears to be struggling with patients and the parking lot appears to be empty often. The staff seems very unhappy which is portrayed through their terrible attitude. After meeting with Dr. kankotia: it is apparent why the staff is unhappy. He was very short and appeared to be rushed????? He did not have any other visible patients and two cars in the parking lot. Dr. Kankotia did not listen well and seemed burdened with our visit and communication was poor. We had to see another physician in the area when the prescribed antibiotics were not working which could have caused a more serious infection. We were advised by the other physician that the prescribed antibiotic was an older treatment that should not have been used and many other options should have been considered that are more effective and current.

October 2nd, 2011
This man saved my life twice now. Thankful I found him years ago

July 31st, 2011
great doc! My whole family goes to him, and we have never had any complaints. Reliable, smart, and kind -- all I really want and need in my doc :)

April 16th, 2011
most caring, mindful doctor i have ever had. i recommend him above all others. a truly kind, knowledgeable doctor who cares.