Critical Care Practitioners, Pulmonologist (lungs)
Video profile
Ward 2
Pulmonary Assoc Southern AZ
1951 N Wilmot Rd
Ste 4
Tucson, AZ 85712
520-318-1114
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Not a great experience  |  show details
Jan 20th, 2014

Dr. Mosburg clearly other things on his mind during my visit. He repeatedly asked me the same questions because he didn't listen to my answers the first time he asked each of them. He rarely even looked up at me. He was quite curt and seemed frustrated that he had to see me. He needs to improve his listening skills and bedside manner. He spoke to his office staff in the same curt and short tempered manner that he used with me. He may be a fine physician, but certainly should take a look at his approach to working with people.

|  To Concered,  |  show details
by mr.J on Nov 4th, 2013

I know Dr. Mosburg and he is not even close to any of awful things that u just said and your story does not even make any sense. I guess you just make it up for whatever reasons. I used to work with him as an subordinate and I know him kind of well enough to recognize that is not true about him.

|  a kind and caring Dr.  |  show details
Sep 9th, 2012

my husband has been ill for sometime and seemed no one could find out the problem, untill we found Dr. Mosburg. He really cared, took his time talking w/us and explaining things to us. He even would call to Safford and talk to us and ck. on my husband. and keep us up todate on things or he would have his nurse call us to keep us informed so we would'nt be in the dark over the weekend. we have already recommended him to others. he has a very pleasant bed side manner and wonderfull sense of hummor. I'm so thankfull we found him. also the girls in the office were absolutly the greatest to talk with. were very happy with all there. thank you.. sincerely mr and mrs B.L. Woods

|  Awesome Doctor  |  show details
Sep 6th, 2012

Dr. Mosberg was spot on with my diagnosis and started the correct treatment immediately.He is one of the few doctors that truly listens to the patient.I have no reservation when referring someone to him.When Dr. Mosberg first saw me I was on death's door, his diagnosis,treatment and care is to be commended.A greatful patient.

|  concered  |  show details
Jan 2nd, 2012

IM NOT EVEN GOING TO CALL HIM A DOCTOR!MR MOSBURG WAS IN CHARGE OF MY DAD IN T.M.C HE IS THE MOST NEGATIVE PERSON I HAVE EVER SEEN. GOD BLESS YOU IF YOUR OLDER THAN 55 YOU ARE JUST A NUMBER. HE WILL INSIST THAT YOU ARE TURNED OFF LIFE SUPPORT IMMEDIATELY!!! THROWS A FIT WHEN THE FAMILY DOESNT AGREE WITH HIM!WE GOT MY DAD OUT HE LIVED ANOTHER 1.5.WE WAS NOT SO LUCKY WITH MY MOM MR MOSBURG GOT HIS WAY!! I AM NOW PURSUING A LAWSUIT!! IF YOU HAVE FAMILY UNDER HIS CARE PLEASE WATCH EVERY MOVE THIS MAN MAKES.HE THINKS HE IS GOD