Critical Care Specialist, Pulmonologist (lungs)
Video profile

by R Beardsley on Jun 3rd, 2015

Dr Jeramy saved my life. I was told I proably had lung cancer from years of smoking, with several negative xrays and CT scans, he said asthma was my problem the FIRST TIME I SAW HIM! Tests showed he was right. He's personable, and takes time to listen to his patients. You won't find a better doctor than this guy.

Not a great experience show details Not a great experience
Jan 20th, 2014

Dr. Mosburg clearly other things on his mind during my visit. He repeatedly asked me the same questions because he didn't listen to my answers the first time he asked each of them. He rarely even looked up at me. He was quite curt and seemed frustrated that he had to see me. He needs to improve his listening skills and bedside manner. He spoke to his office staff in the same curt and short tempered manner that he used with me. He may be a fine physician, but certainly should take a look at his approach to working with people.

To Concered, show details To Concered,
by mr.J on Nov 4th, 2013

I know Dr. Mosburg and he is not even close to any of awful things that u just said and your story does not even make any sense. I guess you just make it up for whatever reasons. I used to work with him as an subordinate and I know him kind of well enough to recognize that is not true about him.

Awesome Doctor show details Awesome Doctor
Sep 6th, 2012

Dr. Mosberg was spot on with my diagnosis and started the correct treatment immediately.He is one of the few doctors that truly listens to the patient.I have no reservation when referring someone to him.When Dr. Mosberg first saw me I was on death's door, his diagnosis,treatment and care is to be commended.A greatful patient.

concered show details concered
Jan 2nd, 2012

IM NOT EVEN GOING TO CALL HIM A DOCTOR!MR MOSBURG WAS IN CHARGE OF MY DAD IN T.M.C HE IS THE MOST NEGATIVE PERSON I HAVE EVER SEEN. GOD BLESS YOU IF YOUR OLDER THAN 55 YOU ARE JUST A NUMBER. HE WILL INSIST THAT YOU ARE TURNED OFF LIFE SUPPORT IMMEDIATELY!!! THROWS A FIT WHEN THE FAMILY DOESNT AGREE WITH HIM!WE GOT MY DAD OUT HE LIVED ANOTHER 1.5.WE WAS NOT SO LUCKY WITH MY MOM MR MOSBURG GOT HIS WAY!! I AM NOW PURSUING A LAWSUIT!! IF YOU HAVE FAMILY UNDER HIS CARE PLEASE WATCH EVERY MOVE THIS MAN MAKES.HE THINKS HE IS GOD