A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeranfel Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeranfel Hernandez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeranfel Hernandez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana, Santo Domingo.
Dr. Hernandez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeranfel Hernandez MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeranfel Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Jeranfel Hernandez has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jeranfel Hernandez practices Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Surprise, AZ and Atlanta, GA.
See Decatur Internists and Decatur Nuclear Medicine Physicians.