Learn more about Dr. Jeranfel Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeranfel Hernandez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeranfel Hernandez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana, Santo Domingo.
Dr. Hernandez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hernandez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeranfel Hernandez practice?
Dr. Jeranfel Hernandez practices Internal Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, Nuclear Imaging & Therapy, General Practice, and Radiology near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Surprise, AZ and Atlanta, GA.
See Decatur Internists, Decatur Nuclear Medicine Physicians, Decatur General Practitioners, and Decatur Radiologists.