A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerard Cranman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerard Cranman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerard Cranman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cranman graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cranman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
- Emory University Hospital Midtown EUHM
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cranman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 26 plans
- Anthem - 24 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerard S. Cranman practice?
Dr. Jerard Cranman practices Internal Medicine near Decatur, GA.
See Decatur Internists.