A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jere Baldwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baldwin
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Baldwin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jere Baldwin, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baldwin graduated from Universite Catholique De Louvain, Brussels.
Dr. Baldwin has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jere Baldwin MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jere Baldwin practice?
- Dr. Jere Baldwin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jere Baldwin practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Fraser, MI.
See Fraser Emergency Physicians and Fraser Family Physicians.