Dr. Jere Johnson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 15th, 2016
i HAVE BEEN SEEING DR. JOHNSON OR ONE OF HIS ASSOCIATES FOR SEVERAL YEARS, AND HAVE FOUND THEM ALL TO BE COUTEOUS, RESPECTFUL AND WILLING TO HELP IN ANY WAY. I CAN FEEL CONFIDENT WITH THE PERSONEL, BECAUSE OF THEIR INTEGRITY AND PASSION FOR EVERYONE, AND I KNOW THEY ARE SERVING ME IN THIS WAY BECAUSE THEY LOVE THE LORD AND FOLLOW HIS TEACHINGS.

January 21st, 2015
Ridiculous Practice
Dr. Johnson is great... when you can get a hold of the guy. His nurse assistants have got to be some of the most disrespectful people I've ever encountered. Im a veteran and have been trying to get my prescription refilled for a week. Every time I call I get transferred to Janie who NEVER answers. They say to just leave a voicemail, Ive left seven with no answer. Honestly I don't think they even check them. The last time I went in they didn't even believe my diagnosis nor did they know who I was! This was after I had already been there! If they're doing this to me they must be doing this to other patients as well. I don't appreciate being called a liar when I am in need of care. Heed my warning and take your business somewhere else. If you don't believe me, just take one visit and prepare to be as annoyed as I am. Needless to say i've switched doctors and I am finally getting the care I deserve. Dr. Johnson needs to clean house or he will continue to lose business. Thanks for nothing doc.

January 21st, 2015
The best!!

January 6th, 2012
Recomend Dr Johnson very highly, his staff, his office is well equiped, his bedside manners are excellent!!! I never have to wait, and labs and xrays are done there. Most of the time reesults are immediate.