Dr. Jere Mammino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jere Mammino?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Jere Mammino?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 24th, 2015

Excellent Doctor

I have a genetic condition requiring office visits every four months. I have been traveling thirty miles across town for the last six years just to see Dr. Mammino. I appreciate his professional knowledge and the time he takes to make sure all of my questions are answered. I wouldn't see anyone else!

September 11th, 2015

Great Doctor!

Dr. Mammino came highly recommended to me by many friends and acquaintances in the Oviedo community. After being a patient of his for the past year, I can see why. He is very knowledgeable, pleasant and conservative in his approach. I really appreciate that.

September 10th, 2015

When I first came to Dr. Mammino's office I had visited my PCP and a dermatologist. Neither could get rid of my psoriasis. Dr. Mammino took time with me, evaluated my situation and educated me on Sterlara injections. Within 2 visits my psoriasis was completely healed. I have remained on the injections every 12 weeks but recently graduated to every 18 weeks. My skin still clear. Dr. Mammino was a life saver to me for this embarrassing condition.

April 28th, 2015

The Dr. I saw messed up my lab order so I was stuck in the lab waiting a long time. I was upset about this because my time is valuable. The office manager had to bring the lab order there and when she did got very nasty!!!!! Nobody could believe her unprofessional behavior!!!!

April 25th, 2015

He's the best!

A very caring doctor; always listens to me

June 6th, 2014

Trusted

I went to Dr Mammino for a 2nd opinion on a squamous cell on my scalp. Not only did he give me the option to have Moh's surgery done, but he spotted and biopsied another area on my chest. This turned out to be a melanoma that my previous dr had missed. I feel totally confident in this Dr. Do not hesitate to see him.

May 30th, 2014

Doctor to be recommended

Dr. Mammino is a very caring and professional doctor who listens attentively to his patients, offer various options for treatment and make you feel you are part of the team explaining your case in simple but medical terms and operate effectively to obtain the best results ... I am very satisfied with his expertise and have recommended him to all my friends .

April 24th, 2014

Pharmacist

Dr Mammino treats his patients like family. He is extremely bright and always goes the extra mile. He is very knowledgeable in dermatology and the medications to treat it. He will also work with you to find discount cards on newer medications. He treats my entire family. My children love him as much as I do. I highly recommend him!!!

August 29th, 2013

Takes time with Patient

I've been to many dermatologists before, but dr. Mammino was the first that spent that much time with me explaining my case and answering questions with no hurry. He even asked permission to bring in a group of students so they could learn about my diagnosis. My case was something minor, yet he showed me pictures in his I-Phone and made me understand about it. I felt he really cared to solve my problem.

August 20th, 2013

Not Impressed

The doctor spoke to his assistant in a rude and condescending manner. He was quick to make his diagnosis..."Oh that's this or that's that", after barely looking at something. Two different doctors told me that one of his diagnoses was incorrect. I was not impressed and won't go back.

July 24th, 2013

Saved my life

I went to see Dr. Mammino on the recommendation of a friend for a general skin check up. He took his time while checking me and saw a mole he was concerned about which he biopsied the same visit. Turned out it was an early melanoma! Dr. Mammino called me himself to tell me about the skin cancer and got me back quickly to have it excised in his office. The scar looks great; he's an excellent surgeon!

April 9th, 2013

Loyal patient for 10 years

I've been a patient of Dr. Mammino for 10 years. He is amazing, the most caring doctor I have. I have severe psoriasis and over the years he has had me on several different medicines to control my condition. Dr. Mammino never rushes and spends time with me, answering all my questions. I read a lot about my condition and he is knows all the most current treatments. I've recommended him to my friends and co-workers and they love him as well.