A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremiah Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremiah Miller, Dermatology is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Miller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremiah Allan Miller MD is a male Dermatologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jeremiah A. Miller practice?
- Dr. Jeremiah Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeremiah Miller practices Dermatology near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Dermatologists.