Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeremiah Brooks III
Dr. Jeremiah Brooks III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Middlesboro, KY. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Brooks is affiliated with Claiborne County Hospital, Middlesboro Appalachian Regional Healthc and Middlesboro Appalachian Reg Ho, Middlesboro, Ky. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeremiah Brooks III has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jeremiah Brooks III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Middlesboro, KY.
Dr. Vicente Kaw Jr
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Middlesboro, KY 0.01 mi36
Dr. Joseph Onuh
Middlesboro, KY 0.07 mi
Dr. Laura Slusher
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Internal Medicine
Middlesboro, KY 0.07 mi9