A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremiah Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremiah Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremiah Brown, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brown has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Nix Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremiah Jeremiah Brown MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeremiah J. Brown practice?
- Dr. Jeremiah Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeremiah Brown practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.