Dr. Jeremiah Gelles MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

March 27th, 2013
Wonderful, caring doctor
I was never actually a patient of Dr. Gelles, but my grandmother was for many years and I can tell you that I've never experienced a more thorough, caring doctor as Dr. Gelles. My grandmother was quite elderly and whenever she had any problems, Dr. Gelles was right there. A couple of times I had to rush her to Methodist Hospital and Dr. Gelles would always show up right away and always took the time to sit with me and explain everything that was going on with her. If I had to explain symptoms to him, he would listen to what I telling him, I mean - REALLY listen! I saw him a couple of times outside of his office/hospital and he would always take the time to stop and say hello. He was great about calling me back if I had any questions. I always felt that my grandmother had the best care possible and I trusted him to do the best he could for her. He's a great doctor and and a great person.

March 4th, 2013
Excellent Cardiologist
Dr. Gelles is a very dedicated cardiologist. His office sometimes runs behind schedule sometimes, but it's worth the wait