A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremiah Keng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremiah Keng, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Keng graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Keng has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
- St David S Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremiah N Keng DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeremiah N. Keng practice?
- Dr. Jeremiah Keng has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeremiah Keng practices Family Medicine near Clinton, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Killeen, TX and Conway, AR.
See Clinton Primary Care Doctors.