A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremiah Ladd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremiah Ladd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ladd
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ladd Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ladd graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ladd has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremiah P Ladd MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jeremiah P. Ladd practice?
- Dr. Jeremiah Ladd has 12 office locations.
Dr. Jeremiah Ladd practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Templeton, CA and Arroyo Grande, CA.
See Omaha Physiatrists.