Learn more about Dr. Jeremiah Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremiah Levine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremiah Levine, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Crohn Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Liver Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levine has 16 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeremiah J. Levine practice?
Dr. Jeremiah Levine practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hewlett, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See New Hyde Park Gastroenterologists.