A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremiah Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremiah Levine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremiah Levine, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Crohn's Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Liver Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levine has 16 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremiah J Levine MD is a male Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jeremiah J. Levine practice?
- Dr. Jeremiah Levine has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jeremiah Levine practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hewlett, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See New Hyde Park Gastroenterologists.