A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremiah Maddox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremiah Maddox is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Maddox graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Maddox has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center
- Flowers Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremiah Jonathan Maddox MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 1 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeremiah J. Maddox practice?
- Dr. Jeremiah Maddox has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeremiah Maddox practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dothan, AL.
See Dothan Surgeons.