A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremiah Maddox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremiah Maddox is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maddox
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maddox Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maddox graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Maddox has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center
- Flowers Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremiah Jonathan Maddox MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 3 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeremiah J. Maddox practice?
- Dr. Jeremiah Maddox has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeremiah Maddox practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dothan, AL.
See Dothan Surgeons.