A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Okonkwoaguolu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Okonkwoaguolu is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Okonkwoaguolu graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Okonkwoaguolu has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Okonkwoaguolu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 5 plans