A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Okonkwoaguolu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Okonkwoaguolu is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Okonkwoaguolu
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Okonkwoaguolu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Okonkwoaguolu graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Okonkwoaguolu has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Azubuike Okonkwoaguolu MD and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jerry A. Okonkwoaguolu practice?
- Dr. Jerry Okonkwoaguolu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Okonkwoaguolu practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Lawndale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Lawndale Family Physicians and Lawndale General Practitioners.