A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremiah Tilles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremiah Tilles, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Virus Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Tilles graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Tilles has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- University of California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremiah Godfrey Tilles MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeremiah G. Tilles practice?
- Dr. Jeremiah Tilles has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeremiah Tilles practices Internal Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Internists.