A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremie Rachunow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremie Rachunow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rachunow
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rachunow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremie Rachunow, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Body Weight
- Body Weight Changes
- Child Nutrition Disorders
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Infant Nutrition Disorders
- Premature Aging
- Weight Gain
Education & Awards
Dr. Rachunow graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Rachunow has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Saint Lukes Roosevelt Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremie R Rachunow MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeremie R. Rachunow practice?
- Dr. Jeremie Rachunow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeremie Rachunow practices Family Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Primary Care Doctors.