A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremie Rachunow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremie Rachunow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rachunow
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Rachunow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremie Rachunow, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Body Weight
- Body Weight Changes
- Child Nutrition Disorders
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Infant Nutrition Disorders
- Premature Aging
- Weight Gain
Education & Awards
Dr. Rachunow graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Rachunow has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Saint Lukes Roosevelt Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremie R Rachunow MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeremie R. Rachunow practice?
- Dr. Jeremie Rachunow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeremie Rachunow practices Family Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Primary Care Doctors.