A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremie Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremie Young is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Young has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Nature Coast Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremie Joseph Young MD is a male General Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jeremie J. Young practice?
- Dr. Jeremie Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeremie Young practices General Practice near Williston, FL.
See Williston Primary Care Doctors.