Dr. Jeremy Moore MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 22nd, 2016
The best ENT in my opinion!
I truly wish I could give Dr. Moore a better than perfect score. I went in for lumps found in a CT scan for my thyroid and he addressed several other issues I've been having for years. I have had two different states suggest taking my tonsils out when I was younger and now at 30 I've finally had it done. He has had amazing bedside manner and explains things very well. He has been an angel through this entire process and I've only had one other Doctor that made me feel as comfortable and confident.

January 31st, 2016
Not a good experience
My wife was treated by him 3 years ago, we don't feel we will go back to see this doctor again.

July 2nd, 2013
Figured out why I had sinus problems and Fixed it !!!
Dr. Moore was very informative and listened to me about my sinus infections that I have 5x/year or more and my ringing in my ears. He did CT Scan and found problem. He had me do a hearing test and confirmed hearing deficit on one side. Once he got in during surgery at hospital found more of a problem. Glad I did surgery in hospital and not in office. Very respectful and professional. He also called me that evening to check on me at home to make sure I was OK. That is good patient care and this comes from a RN of 30 years experience.!!

September 26th, 2012
Staff at Dr. Moore's office friendly and caring. Dr. Moores Diagnosis was spot on. Very frindly and caring Physican.

January 25th, 2012
Woodie Caldwell
Totally unhappy with this so called Doctor. I went in for an extremly swollen Uvula. He looked in my ears and mouth and recommended a sleep study.That was it. He then billed my insurance $800 for his five minute diagnosis. I guess if it walks like a duck and sounds like a duck it must be a QUACK. I will never use this so called doctor again, nor would I ever reccomend him to any of my friends. WHAT RIP OFF, medical fraud at it's best...........